at Workhorse Theatre Company New South Wales
After the success of our first production ‘That Pretty Pretty; or, The Rape Play’ we are seeking a set designer for our next 2 productions:
‘Savage In Limbo’ by John Patrick Shanley, directed by Stuart Maunder
October 16th – November 3rd at the TAP Gallery in Darlinghurst.
‘The Motherf**ker with the Hat’ by Stephen Adly Guirgis, director TBA
March 26 – April 13 at the TAP Gallery in Darlinghurst.
Set designer candidates will provide and be able to execute bold and innovative ideas in the areas of set, props and costumes.
Set designer responsibilities include:
• Work closely with the producer, director and production manager
• Attend production meetings
• Adhere to production budget and schedule
• Plan and prioritize work effectively
• Out-sourcing of set, prop and costumes
Interested applicants may send a cover letter and their CV to email@example.com.
Recent jobs at Workhorse Theatre Company