at Workhorse Theatre Company - Sydney
After the success of our first production ‘That Pretty Pretty; or, The Rape Play’ we are seeking a set designer and a production/stage manager for our next 2 productions:
‘Savage In Limbo’ by John Patrick Shanley, directed by Stuart Maunder
October 16th – November 3rd at the TAP Gallery in Darlinghurst.
‘The Motherf**ker with the Hat’ by Stephen Adly Guirgis, director TBA
March 26 – April 13 at the TAP Gallery in Darlinghurst.
As we have been awarded an Independent Theatre Residency with Critical Stages for ‘Savage in Limbo’, our Production/Stage Manager will have access to an office to hold production meetings and look to Critical Stages as a producing resource during the pre-production of the show.
Production/stage manager responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the producer, director, designers, the venue and the cast.
• Scheduling and managing rehearsals and productions meetings
• Supervise bump-in and bump-out
• Oversee production budget
• Supporting the Director and the cast during rehearsals
Interested applicants may send a cover letter and their CV to email@example.com.
Recent jobs at Workhorse Theatre Company